Es ist fünf vor zwölf in Europa…und auf der Welt!
It’s five to twelve in Europe … and in the world!
Die krisengeschüttelte Finanz- und Realwirtschaft, neue Terrorgesetze in den USA, massiver Demokratieverlust in den Ländern der Euro-Zone…ES IST FÜNF VOR ZWÖLF!!
Am Silvestertag wollen wir diesen Umstand zusammen mit Euch noch einmal besonders adressieren und im Anschluss bei uns im Camp das Protestjahr 2011 verabschieden und das Revolutionsjahr 2012 begrüßen. Somit laden wir euch am
Samstag, 31. Dezember um 16:00 wie gewohnt zu einem friedlichen und hoffentlich bunten Demozug durch die Frankfurter Innenstadt ein.
Wir suchen für diese Demo noch Redebeiträge, die zum Überthema “Fünf vor Zwölf” passen.
Bitte meldet Euch unter email@example.com
Wir laden ALLE CAMPS und OCCUPY-GRUPPEN in ganz Deutschland herzlich zu uns ein und freuen uns darauf, viele Besucher der letzten zweieinhalb Monate an diesem Tag zum Demonstrieren, Diskutieren und Beisammensein wiederzusehen.
The crisis-ridden financial and real economy, new terror laws in the U.S., massive loss of democracy in the countries of the euro-zone … IT’S FIVE TO TWELVE!
On New Year’s Day we want to address that fact together with you once more and leave us in connection with the protest camp in 2011 and welcome the revolution in 2012. Thus, we invite you on Saturday 31 December at 16:00, as usual, to a peaceful protest march through colorful and hopefully the city center of Frankfurt.
We are stilllooking for speeches that fit the theme on “Five to Twelve”.
Please register below firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite ALL CAMPS and OCCUPY-GROUP in Germany to welcome us and look forward to seeing many visitors to the last two and a half months on this day to demonstrate, discuss and get-togethers.
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
The 2010 submission of Human Rights Alert to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations was reviewed by the HRC professional staff and incorporated in the official HRC Professional Staff Report with a note referring to �corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.�
Flag Counter: 128
Total Reads: 660,060
Total Item Views: 585,338
_____________________________WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006� That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* “…a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences.”
http://www.scribd.com/doc/50753639/Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* “…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit.”
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* “This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.”
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* “Innocent people remain in prison”
* “…the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of…”
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* “…corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* “On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations.”
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE CONDITIONS IN THE PRISON IN MONROE COUNTY, TENESSEE?*
“What goes on there is more like gulags of centuries ago.”
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?*
“More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning “mandatory and enforceable” ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by “recent media reports,” the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others.”
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* “The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition…”
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)
As part of efforts for the preservation of our civilization for future generations:
call for proposals, ending January 10, 2012.
Occupy Jerusalem-AlQuds – the Party!
Late August 2012
Love, Peace, Justice
Empowering the People through
celebration READ MORE:
VIEW VIDEO:11-12-12 Oh My God, it’s Occupy Jerusalem-AlQuds!
This entry was posted in
. Bookmark the