“Civil Society in the United States is on its head…,” People in Jerusalem say. The Wall Street Protesters should notice that conduct of the banks in the United States is tolerated by US banking regulators, and patronized by the state and US courts. These parties are working in concert to impoverish the People, and bankrupt their own nation. Protesters are invited to Jerusalem in August 2012 to discuss further People’s considerations.
Jerusalem, September 19 – “Civil Society in the United States is on its head…,” People in Jerusalem say in support of the Wall Street Protesters. [[i],[ii]]
“We must bring this Robber Baron Era to an end,” says Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO). [[iii]]
The Wall Street protesters should notice that conduct of the banks in the United States is tolerated by US banking regulators, and patronized by the state and US courts. All these parties are working in concert to impoverish the People, and bankrupt their own nation.
Documentation of the tight links between corruption of state and US judges, clerks, financial institutions, banking regulators, and US Department of Justice was the core of:
- Human Rights Alert’s submission to the Human Rights Council (HRC) of the United Nations (UN), as part of the first ever, 2010 Universal Periodic Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States. The submission, which detailed racketeering by California judges in collusion with Bank of America and various law firms, large and small, while tolerated by the US justice system, was later incorporated into the official HRC UPR Staff Report. The Report referred to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession, and discrimination by law enforcement in California”. [[iv]]
- Report, which was submitted, peer-reviewed and presented in the 16th World Criminology Congress (2011), focusing on fraud in the US District Court, Southern District of New York, Manhattan, through collusion of US Judge Jed Rakoff, Clerk Ruby Krajick, SEC and Bank of America. The report was titled: “Fraud and corruption in the US courts is tightly linked to failing banking regulation and the financial crisis”. [[v]]
As a result of such criminality, the US is nearing default on its debt, and the likelihood of civil unrest in the United States is growing, according to both well-recognized political figures and independent analysts. [[vi], [vii],[viii]] It is also clear that the state and US governments are fully prepared for such events. [[ix]]
“It is essential to tighten the communication among enlightened persons through a network of free cities and free areas around the globe, as we sink deeper into the Medieval-Digital Era,” concludes Dr Zernik, “we hope to see some People from the Wall Street occupation in August 2012, in Jerusalem.” [[x]]
[i] 11-09-19 From Jerusalem to the Wall Street Protesters: We must bring this Robber Baron Era to an end.
[ii] 11-09-17 Deborah Dupre: Update_ Wall Street People’s Occupation Has Begun, Camping Plans Drawn – National Human Rights _ Examiner-s
[iii] 11-09-09 The Medieval-Digital Era / Robber Baron Revival Era – User_InproperinLA – Wikipedia – soon to be deleted s
[iv] 10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession”.
[v] 11-08-01 Zernik, J: Fraud and corruption in the US courts is tightly linked to failing banking regulation and the financial crisis, 16th World Criminology Congress presentation
[vi] 11-09-14 List of Incidents of Civil Unrest in the United States _ Wikipedia
08-12-29 Michel Chossudovsky: Preparing for Civil Unrest in America _ Global Research.ca Legislation to Establish Internment Camps on US Military Bases
 11-09-11 Volker Perthes: After 9/11: three dimensions of change _ Open Democracy
 Bob Fraser: Remembering Economic Predictions from April 2011 _Joseph International
[vii] 11-09-12 When it comes to corruption of the judges, We the People are on our own…
[viii]  11-06-14 Corruption of the Courts and Failing Banking Regulation in the United States: Dred Scott redux?
 11-06-24 Time Magazine – 4th of July Issue: Does the Constitution Still Matter?
[ix]  08-12-29 McClatchy-Tribune Information Services: Study: DoD May Act On US Civil Unrest _Military.com
 09-04-01 E Wayne Ross: Finance oligarchy captures US government; US government preps for civil unrest _ The Rogue Forum
[x] 11-09-09 The Medieval-Digital Era / Robber Baron Revival Era – User_InproperinLA – Wikipedia – soon to be deleted s
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 125http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/
Total Reads: 568,060
Total Item Views: 496,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006 That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013 Bloomberg (January 2011)
* “…a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences.”
http://www.scribd.com/doc/50753639/Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?* “…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit.”
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* “This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.”
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
http://www.scribd.com/doc/27433920/* “Innocent people remain in prison”
* “…the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of…”
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?* “…corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* “On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations.”
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?* “More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning “mandatory and enforceable” ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by “recent media reports,” the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others.”
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* “The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition…”
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)