With a special song and dance prayer from Jerusalem for freedom and justice for the People of Guantanamo Bay, People in Jerusalem say the United States has lost all credibility as a Civil Society. Given its Human Rights oppression and aggression record in Guantanamo Bay, within the United States itself, and worldwide, the US is not a reasonable party to any Peace and Justice arrangements in the Middle East. Jerusalem should become an international Free City of the People by the People for the People of Jerusalem and beyond…
Jerusalem, September 17 – with a special song and dance prayer for the people of Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, People in Jerusalem noted the lack of credibility of the United States as party to any peace arrangements in the Middle East in general, and Jerusalem in particular. 
“Guantanamo Bay today represents the worst possible way that international law is exploited to commit serious Human Rights abuses,” says Joseph Zernik, PhD, of Human Rights Alert (NGO).
- The large-scale false imprisonment in Guantanamo Bay, in secret prisons operated by the CIA worldwide, and in the territorial United States  amounts to a 21st-century gulag. 
- A pattern has been established of ongoing aggression and oppression by the US against the People around the globe.
- The corrupt US justice system today works hand in hand with corrupt US financial institutions to dispossess millions in the US and worldwide, and bankrupt their own nation. 
“The US has lost any credibility as a Civil Society, and is not a reasonable party to any Peace and Justice arrangements in the Middle East,” concludes Dr Zernik. 
Johanna, a Dutch national, who participated in the song and dance prayer, has recently arrived in Jerusalem as a tourist, and she hopes to stay until after the United Nations General Assembly resolution. With others, she supports an international Free City in Jerusalem.
“Jerusalem, with other Free Cities will play an important role in Medieval-Digital Era,” says Dr Zernik “in preservation of Human Knowledge during a period of potential massive reduction in Earth’s human population and destruction of existing civilizations.” 
In the wake of the UN General Assembly resolution, the legal status of the city of Jerusalem is likely to remain vague and ambiguous.
The hope for a settlement of Jerusalem al-Quds as a Free City will be promoted in August 2012 in a large Peace and Justice celebration, demonstrating through dance, music, art, study, and pray of the People by the People for the People of Jerusalem and beyond. [7,8]
“We hope that former detainees from Guantanamo Bay will be among our guests next year, or at least eye witnesses of what is taking place in that lawless place. There is no way to separate Guantanamo Bay and Jerusalem”.
 11-09-17 From Jerusalem to Guantanamo Bay – a dance and song prayer for Freedom and Justice
 10-06-04 ACLU Objects to Federal Bureau of Prisons “Communication Management Units”
06-08-10 ACLU Report Details Horrors Suffered by Orleans Parish Prisoners in Wake of Hurricane Katrina
10-06-10 With 5 Precent of the Worlds Population US Holds 25 Percent of Prisoners
10-05-01 Kids for Cash in Luzerne County Pennsylvania vs Los Angeles County California _ ABA Journal News and a Comment
10-05-01 Kids for Cash Luzerne County Pennsylvania vs Los Angeles County California _ ABA Journal news and comments
10-05-03 Googling “Kids for Cash”
 11-09-15 Civil Unrest in the United States – Preparing Quick Deployment National and International Observers
11-06-14 Corruption of the Courts and Failing Banking Regulation in the United States: Dred Scott redux?
11-06-24 Time Magazine – 4th of July Issue: Does the Constitution Still Matter?
11-04-23 Habeas Corpus in the United States – the case of Richard Isaac Fine
12-17-Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) – Review
06-07-15 Rampart Reconsidered: LAPD’s Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
11-08-01 Zernik, J: Los Angeles Superior Court – widespread corruption and refusal of US government to take action, 16th World Criminology Congress presentation
 11-08-01 Zernik, J: Fraud and corruption in the US courts is tightly linked to failing banking regulation and the financial crisis, 16th World Criminology Congress presentation
10-05-05 Countrywide, Bank of America [NYSE;BAC], and its President Brian Moynihan Compilation of Records Evidence of Racketeering
10-05-05 Chairs of US Congress Committees of the Judiciary and Banking Are Requested to Join Senator Feinstein’s Inquiries on Comptroller of the Currency
10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office Los Angeles Against Moynihan Bank of America [NYSE:BAC] Bryan Cave LLP Alleging Racketeering
10-07-06 Complaint Filed with US Attorney Office, Los Angeles, Against Brian Moynihan, Bank of America [NYSE:BAC], Bryan Cave LLP, Alleging Racketeering and Large Scale Financial Institution Fraud
11-08-18 California Sues Attorneys for Bringing Allegedly Fraudulent Mortgage Suits – Law Blog – WSJ
11-08-25 Schwab Sues 11 Major Banks for Manipulating Libor _ Reuters
11-09-02 The Feds Discover Evidence that Bank of America has been a Corrupt Organization…
 10-04-19 ACLU submission for the November 2010 Universal Periodic Review of Human Rights in the United States by the United Nations
10-04-19 Human Rights Alert (NG0) submission to the United Nations Human Rights Council for the 2010 Review (UPR) of Human Rights in the United States as incorporated into the UPR staff report, with reference to “corruption of the courts and the legal profession”.
10-11-11 UN calling upon the US to ratify and comply with Human Rights treaties and conventions, abolish the death penalty, guarantee habeas corpus rights, criminalize torture, close Guantanamo Bay…
10-11-10 United Nations Human Rights Council, Human Rights Working Group: Outcome Document of the 2010 UPR of the United States: Wg.6 9 l.9 USA
 11-09-09 The Medieval-Digital Era / Robber Baron Revival Era – User_InproperinLA – Wikipedia – soon to be deleted
11-08-26 Joseph’s Dream 2012 // Hazon Yosef 2012 // Tajaliyyat Yusuf 2012 // El sueño de José 2012 // Jerusalem Al-Quds 2012 Love, Peace and Justice (dance/music/art/study/pray) Summer Celebration
 11-09-16 Boris announcing dream-party Jerusalem 2012
11-09-16 Boris’s Cottage Cheese Protest Song
Tags: Jerusalem, Free City, Palestinian Statehood, Joseph’s Dream 2012, Guantanamera, Guantanamo Bay, Detentions, Habeas Corpus, Financial Crisis, Banking Regulation, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, Yemen, Bahrain
Joseph Zernik, PhD
Human Rights Alert (NGO)
Human Rights Alert is dedicated to discovering, archiving, and disseminating evidence of Human Rights violations by the justice systems of the State of California and the United States in Los Angeles County, California, and beyond. Human Rights Alert focuses on the unique role of computerized case management systems in the precipitous deterioration of the integrity of the justice system in the United States.
Flag Counter: 125
Total Reads: 568,060
Total Item Views: 496,338
WHAT DID THE EXPERT SAY ABOUT THE CURRENT FINANCIAL CRISIS?
* Foreclosure fraud: The homeowner nightmares continue
CNN (April 7, 2011)
* About 3 million homes have been repossessed since the housing boom ended in 2006 That number could balloon to about 6 million by 2013
Bloomberg (January 2011)
* “…a system in which only the little people have to obey the law, while the rich, and bankers especially, can cheat and defraud without consequences.”
Prof Paul Krugman, MIT (2011)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CALIFORNIA?
* “…judges tried and sentenced a staggering number of people for crimes they did not commit.”
Prof David Burcham, Dean, Loyola Law School, LA (2001)
* “This is conduct associated with the most repressive dictators and police states… and judges must share responsibility when innocent people are convicted.”
Prof Erwin Chemerinsky, Dean, Irvine Law School (2001)
* “Innocent people remain in prison”
* “…the LA Superior Court and the DA office, the two other parts of the justice system that the Blue Panel Report recommends must be investigated relative to the integrity of the system, have not produced any response that we know of…”
LAPD Blue Ribbon Review Panel Report (2006)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA?
* “…corruption of the courts and the legal profession and discrimination by law enforcement in California.”
United Nations Human Rights Council Staff Report (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE STATE COURTS IN THE UNITED STATES?
* “On July 26, 2010, Laurence Tribe, Senior Counsel for the United States Department of Justice, Access to Justice Initiative, delivered an important speech to the Conference of Chief Justices, challenging them to halt the disintegration of our state justice systems before they become indistinguishable from courts of third world nations.”
Prof Laurence Tribe, Harvard Law School (2010), per National Defender Leadership Institute (2010)
WHAT DID THE EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES?
* “More than 100 law professors have signed on to a letter released today that proposes congressional hearings and legislation aimed at fashioning “mandatory and enforceable” ethics rules for Supreme Court justices for the first time. The effort, coordinated by the liberal Alliance for Justice, was triggered by “recent media reports,” the letter said, apparently referring to stories of meetings and other potential conflicts of interest involving Justices Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas among others.”
More than 100 law professors, as reported by the Blog of the Legal Times (February 2011)
WHAT DID CHIEF JUDGE OF THE US COURT OF APPEALS, 5TH CIRCUIT, SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* “The American legal system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition…”
Chief Judge, US Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, Edith Jones, speaking before the Federalist Society of Harvard Law School (February 2003)
WHAT DID THE CHAIR OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE SAY ABOUT THE US JUSTICE SYSTEM?
* In a speech in Georgetown University, Senator Leahy, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee called for a “Truth and Reconciliation Commission” on the US Department of Justice.
Transcript of Senator Leahy speech (2009)